Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: webcams

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Bryan View Post
    Give them a try now - in addition to my workaround(s) listed earlier, we think we have the Android issue actually fixed. Just hi airventure.org/webcams from your device and try the 3 wayfinding tower cams and let us know if we got it. They're working on the Android devices we were able to test on.
    Working great, Hal. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bill8346 View Post
    all my views say connection failed, folder missing....I am using a laptop and broadband
    Bill,

Something to try is make sure you either turn off your pop up blocker, or make them an exception so it allows pop ups for the webcam pages.

Todd

Thanks spongebobiwan! Now I'm really pumped....I love he webcams before I get to Osh, and even after, watching the takedown! Thanks for all your (and crew) hard work.

Thanks for the advice Todd, but for some reason, webcams just started working yesterday morning...didn't do anything different....they just were availiable....working fine again today!

Some where in the South Pacific,I also do Flyovers for the Green Bay Packers Home Games,GO PacK GO!!
    All cams look great on windows 7.
    Don't you think it's a little early to hang the
    "WORLD'S BUSIEST CONTROL TOWER" banner on the Air Traffic Control Tower.

Just kidding

Name:  av tower.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  76.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bill8346 View Post
    Thanks spongebobiwan! Now I'm really pumped....I love he webcams before I get to Osh, and even after, watching the takedown! Thanks for all your (and crew) hard work.
    Just to clarify; I only happened to remember the link from last year and posted it. That is all. I am merely another webcam viewer and in no way involved in the webcam effort. Any and all thanks goes to Todd and his group of volunteers. Thanks Todd.
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 07-12-2015 at 08:23 AM.

Russ Zimmerman
    EAA Member #292524
    "Thanks Paul"