Thread: Warbird Area

Warbird Area

In previous years, I have enjoyed the entertainment by the 'warbirds in review' area between reviews. Last year there were a couple of gals that helped us relieve the 40s or 50s. What a great show! Is there a schedule of these events that comes out? I would love to see more shows like this.

Quote Originally Posted by izznsky View Post
    In previous years, I have enjoyed the entertainment by the 'warbirds in review' area between reviews. Last year there were a couple of gals that helped us relieve the 40s or 50s.
    Damn! And I'm 60 now....

(psst...you meant, "relive".)

Ron Wanttaja

You might pop into the Warbirds building when they're not moving airplanes and inquire. They don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by izznsky View Post
    In previous years, I have enjoyed the entertainment by the 'warbirds in review' area between reviews. Last year there were a couple of gals that helped us relieve the 40s or 50s. What a great show! Is there a schedule of these events that comes out? I would love to see more shows like this.
    Here is the current schedule for Warbirds in Review:

http://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa...dule-announced

IF the campaign to raise funds to get Yagen's Mosquito here succeeds, I'd be willing to be there'd be a WIR featuring the Mossie as well. (EDIT - although it IS listed as being here and participating in WIR. The fund raising campaign continues regardless, so we shall see - Zack)
    Last edited by Zack Baughman; 06-12-2015 at 07:24 AM.