Thread: EAA stand's for what??

EAA stand's for what??

I could'nt help notice all the Items in the marketplace post's and see there is hundreds of veiws and nearly no reply's on stuff for sale for experimental aircraft. Makes me wonder is this site for factory built plane's only. FBA instead of EAA ??

Personally, if I were answering a for-sale posting, I'd send the person a private message rather than post to the newsgroup. I might post if there were some additional description needed.

Ron Wanttaja

Quote Originally Posted by rwanttaja View Post
    Personally, if I were answering a for-sale posting, I'd send the person a private message rather than post to the newsgroup. I might post if there were some additional description needed.

Ron Wanttaja
    I have just the opposite happen most the time. I see a post and reply how nice it looks and I get a PM asking me if I would like to buy it and I'm already aware it's for sale. I guess I was just trying to analize wy Factory built aircraft seems to have better sale's on this EAA forum, E is for experimintal. As a member of the homebuiltairplane (HBA) Forum I have seen much better response to ad's. guess maybe there is a bigger community of builder's that frequent that forum? 40 years ago I looked to EAA as the leader in homebuilt planes, as of late I find EAA a great place to find out about non experimental aircraft. IMO