Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring your ear plugs

We've spent our last 15 anniversaries (July 31st) on the road, driving home from OSH. Wife NEVER has complained about it, just laughed, and said "happy anniversary" where ever we happened to be.
    Maybe this year, we'll have a "special" anniversary. Go somewhere on the Goldwing. <wink wink>

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Steber View Post
    It's really good to know that I'm not the only one that will be celebrating his wedding anniversary on opening day! My wife was pretty good about it. I said, "Honey, we probably wouldn't have celebrated on a Monday anyway. We only live in Green Bay so we can celebrate Sunday night and then I can head there Monday morning. She only takes issue with me wanting to sit and watch the web cams/live ATC for hours on end two days before I go!

My anniversary is also on opening day. 13 years and I wound't want to spend it any other way then at Osh. I hope my husband like his gift, I brought him a ride on the B-17 and I get to spend a evening with Dierks Bentley. It should be a perfect day!

That's awesome! I'll have to show my wife you post. Just in case she needs some ideas.

The airport called and said y'all are making too much noise.

My anniversary is July 27th. We were married in 1985. Number 30 this year. We have been going to OSH since then; even spending part of our honeymoon in a tent. We spent our 10th anniversary, Racing our little Cessna 140 From Denver to Oshkosh. As my wife says " We spend our wedding anniversary with 500,000 of our closest friends." Thank God she likes to fly and is a pretty good tail wheel pilot. I don't care if she can't cook I think Ill keep her