Thread: Thanks to all the tech folks at EAA

Thanks to all the tech folks at EAA

Thank you to all of you who make the technology work at EAA. I am listening to the radio broadcast of sun n fun, it is great but not nearly as cool as getting to see it as well.
    Rick

Sun-n-Fun is not an EAA operation.

I am aware that sun n fun is not eaa, I was stating that I am appreciative of how far the guys go to keep us in touch with the festivities compared to the very basic coverage ( for which I am grateful) at sun n fun

Then why don't you thank the sun-n-fun volunteers who ran that operation?

I already did by sending a nice email to them at snfradio@gmail.com

Speaking of "tech" and "folks"; I'm wondering if the AirVenture team has given much attention yet to the new iPhone app called "Periscope". I see this as possibly a good method for doing at least some of the live streaming from Oshkosh that has been done in the past. On the downside, currently it is only for iPhone and only those with iPhones can view the live streams. But who knows, by then there may be an android version as well. Regardless, I'm just curious, given the Wi-Fi and other problems (challenges) presented by AirVenture, if Periscope would function better than past methods of live streaming, or worse. Just some food for thought.

Russ Zimmerman
    EAA Member #292524
    "Thanks Paul"