Thread: EAA Webinars

EAA Webinars

Is there a way to download the archived webinars so that I can copy them to a DVD and watch them in bed?
    There are a lot of good sounding webinars, but the thought of sitting at my computer for another hour and a half is just to much.
    Thanks,
    Bill

EAA Staff / Moderator Hal Bryan's Avatar
    Hi Bill -

Unfortunately, no. Our video site is set up for streaming only. As it's accessible via the web, however, just about any smart TV, newer DVD / Blu-ray player, set-top box (Roku, FireTV, AppleTV) or game console should be able to play them back without needing a PC. You can also most likely connect a PC directly to your TV if that's an option. Otherwise, if you have a smartphone or a tablet, those could work too, though the smaller screen of a smartphone may not be ideal depending on the subject matter. While there are software tools out there readily available that let you download and save streamed content, they're of questionable legality at best, so we don't recommend going that route.

Regards,

Hal

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime 638979
    Vintage 714005 | Warbirds 553527
    Managing Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Thanks, Hal.
    But, since I'm still fighting against getting a smart phone, it'll be years before I get a tablet or smart TV.
    Bill