Thread: Mustang II Plans

Mustang II Plans

I have a set of Bushby Mustang II plans that are unfortunately not complete. I'd like to figure out how many pages I'm missing. Anyone willing to help me out? I can provide a list of the pages I have to compare.

Thanks.

12-08-2014, 05:39 PM
    bill6857

Dec 2014Plans - 1968 Bushby Mustang II

A neighbor gave me a roll of plans for a 1968 bushby mustang ii that his brother in law intended to build (but never started). Does anyone have any interest in these drawings/plans?

what do you need for them?

Would be happy to send them to you on if you'd cover the shipping cost. Since I received them 2nd hand and am not a builder, I wouldn't ever have any use for them - just want them to find a good home. They are in a roll and temporarily "bound" to a wooden slat ( I guess to keep them in order). If you like, I can ask a local shipping vendor to give me a estimate of what it would cost to ship them.

If your current shipping plan does not work out, I would be interested in your Mustang II plans. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bill6857 View Post
    12-08-2014, 05:39 PM
    bill6857

Dec 2014Plans - 1968 Bushby Mustang II

A neighbor gave me a roll of plans for a 1968 bushby mustang ii that his brother in law intended to build (but never started). Does anyone have any interest in these drawings/plans?
    Any progress on shipping? I am still interested. Thanks.