Thread: Airports near OSH

Airports near OSH

Might be flying up to the area but the owner of the airplane I use doesn't want it to sit outside. Recommendations for a relatively near airport that might have hangar space for the week. Will rent a car as we are renting an RV for the week also.

Banned
    We stay with FBO Jet Air in Green Bay and can highly recommend them. Excellent service and reasonable daily rates. We park outside so I don't know what hangar rates are. They do have a lot of hangar space. Rental car rates in Green Bay are much less than closer to Osh.

Thanks. Will check with them. I have a very gracious friend that lets me keep the oil warm on his 182 but he insists that it never be parked outside. Who am I to argue?

MD, check your PM's Glenn
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Md11pilot View Post
    Thanks. Will check with them. I have a very gracious friend that lets me keep the oil warm on his 182 but he insists that it never be parked outside. Who am I to argue?
    You have a very terrific friend indeed. We too have a 182, a 2005 T model and we are very fussy about who touches it. They touch it nicely and with a great deal of respect.