Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airventure Streaming Video?

Airventure Streaming Video?

OSH 365 had streaming video of the runways etc. Will that show up somewhere here this year?

At least some are already up and running: http://www.oshkosh365.org/ok365_Cont...l.aspx?id=2406
    Todd “I drink and know things” Stovall
    PP ASEL - IA
    RV-10 N728TT - Flying
    EAA Lifetime Member
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I was hoping they would move them to this new system. OSH 365 is such a clunky slow system.

Yeah, it would be great to see them moved here...I won't get to the show until Monday, and I always enjoy watching arrivals Saturday and Sunday!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

Watching the cams since they came online a couple days back or so. Activity is really increasing quite a bit today.

Are all the webcams crashed right now? I can't get any of them to work...I keep getting a message to "send a crash report"...

Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

Chad,
    I'm viewing all three cams, and have been most of the day. What is happening when you attempt to view?
    Russ

Edit: Sorry, I just re-read your post and you stated what happens..duh. What are you trying to view with? PC or Mac? Windows version? IE or some other browser? What precisely?

Edit #2: You might try deleting cookies, emptying cache, and deleting history. I've had similar issues where I can't seem to get the feeds to work right and have had to do the above then close (shut down) and restart my browser. I'm on an iMac using Firefox and Quicktime. Safari was working fine for me up until I installed the new Safari 5.1 update yesterday, then it stopped working and I had to use Firefox. Finnicky things these are.
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 07-21-2011 at 03:12 PM.

I'm at work using a PC/Firefox/Window's Media. Not the best combo. I'll try some of your suggestions...may just simply try switching the default player to QT first.
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

Figured it out, was missing a newer plug-in. Up and running all of them now!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575