Thread: Flightsquid.com Quietly Takes Off: We are Looking for a Few People

Flightsquid.com Quietly Takes Off: We are Looking for a Few People

Hi All,

I'm new here but have been an aviation enthusiast for 40 years. Three years ago my company began developing an all-encompassing registration and event management/ticketing/exhibitor platform for the model aviation community. It's now the largest of its kind there. We expanded to archery, golf, sport shooting and most recently, corporate events. We are proud to include Comcast Business as a user.

So I'm posting here because this week we lit up Flightsquid.com to serve the general aviation community. It's FREE. There are a handful of sites that purport to handle online registration, but none of them has a full set of features to truly make your event run more efficiently and make it easy on pilots.

I've attached a PDF and our site has a feature list (www.Flightsquid.com). We are looking for a few members of the community to help us roll this out. If you are interested, please reach out to me via email: Michael@Eventsquid.com or by phone 720.838.0700.

Please have a look at the materials before you inquire.

I look forward to serving the general aviation community in a way that has never been done before!

Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Kranitz; 03-13-2015 at 02:47 PM.
    Michael Kranitz, CEO
    Flightsquid.com
    www.flightsquid.com