Thread: Calling All IAC Judges! The 2015 R&C Exam Is Online

Calling All IAC Judges! The 2015 R&C Exam Is Online

All of my IAC Judge friends will find the 2015 Judges Revalidation & Currency Exam now available on the IAC web site in the Judges - Exam web page. As we do every spring, all of IAC's Judge volunteers spend a few minutes of quality time with the new year's IAC Official Contest Rules and their computer to refresh their knowledge following the winter hibernation. Please complete this exam as soon as you can make time.

The 12/23/2014 IAC Approved List of Judges will be used through the Borrego Springs contest at the end of this month (March). The current plan is to publish the first Approved List of Judges for 2015 the following week.

Anyone who has problems with the web based exam, please let me know. The exam software is new and the guy inputting the exam (me) is new too.

Regards,

Wes
    Chair, IAC Judges Program

Quote Originally Posted by WLIU View Post
    All of my IAC Judge friends will find the 2015 Judges Revalidation & Currency Exam now available on the IAC web site in the Judges - Exam web page. As we do every spring, all of IAC's Judge volunteers spend a few minutes of quality time with the new year's IAC Official Contest Rules and their computer to refresh their knowledge following the winter hibernation. Please complete this exam as soon as you can make time.

The 12/23/2014 IAC Approved List of Judges will be used through the Borrego Springs contest at the end of this month (March). The current plan is to publish the first Approved List of Judges for 2015 the following week.

Anyone who has problems with the web based exam, please let me know. The exam software is new and the guy inputting the exam (me) is new too.

Regards,

Wes
    Chair, IAC Judges Program

Ditto

Take care
    Tony