Thread: Questair Venture

Questair Venture

Hello ! I have just acquired an abandoned Venture that was built here in Italy a few years ago. It logged no more then 3 flying hours and had two nosegear failures on landing, followed by very expensive prop repairs and engine inspections. The builder had opted for a fully steerable nosegear from a Marchetti 260, and the actuation system was veeeeery complex (mixed electrical and hydraulic). Our firs job is replacing the front landing gear with the original one that must have come with the kit - trouble is that we only found 77 assembly drawings while the workshop requires some sub-assembly, namely 2031000. The nose gear door (or doors, as I have seen two different configurations on the various Ventures on YouTube) will be next on our list of requirement. The rest of the aircraft is sound and in good shape, though the interior is a bit 'basic' and the canopy is held in the open position by an ugly long folding tube. Could any Venture builder help with advise, drawings and parts ?? Many thanks. Cheers ! L.V.

Check your PMs. I sent you what should be a good contact for this issue.

-Cub Builder