Thread: Experimental Engine Building

Experimental Engine Building

I am offering quality affordable engine kit building for experimental aircraft and engine overhauling for certified and experimental engines
    Bohm's A&P Services:Manito, IL: 309-657-8947
    email:nbohm71@gmail.com

RV7 owner/builder with an ECI Titan engine
    25 years experience
    Last edited by Naomi Bohm; 02-17-2015 at 02:37 PM.

If you have any questions please feel free to call or send me an email.

I lived in Manito IL. many many years ago in the 80's. Good to see someone in aviation around those parts. I met bob Chandler back when he made the very first Big Foot before it became a national name. I walked into my landlords shop and there sat this huge ford and a man by the name of Bob. I will never forget it.

Bohm's name rings a bell. You ever hear of a man by the name of Bill Barns? He was the cop in Forest City many years ago. Not sure your age but you could be to young. We are talking thirty years ago.

But anyway nice to see you and we might have to talk sometime.

Tony

My husbands family is from around here. I am originally from Charleston South Carolina I have lived here for almost 3 years and still trying to meet people. It is a small world.
    Nice to talk to someone from the area.

Naomi

It is a small world. If you fly out of Havana IL. we have mutual friends. Ingersol airport in Canton is another nice little place. Laid back and good people.

So you build engines, that is very cool. I will spread the word around the experimental world here in Central IL. I have a friend building a Zenith 750. He is rebuilding a 0200 for it. Something about he needs a crank last I heard.

I am sure we will meet in the future, I look forward to it.

Tony

If you are related to Amanda and Josh Bohm from Havana, we could be related by marriage.

I got started in the mechanic side when my husband and I started building our RV-7. I have always worked on vehicles up to then and found a love of airplanes so I went to A&P school. Now I am starting my own business- I like building and overhauling engines the most. I know my husband has relatives from Havana but I don't know if he knows them. I appreciate you spreading the word that would be great. Have your friend look at Barnstormers.com for parts.
    We are taking flight lessons out of Lacon at the moment, but one of my instructors has a hanger in Havana, I have been there and it is a nice place. We are planning on going to some fly-ins this year so I will see if Canton has anything and check it out.

Naomi

If you ever fly around the Springfield area stop in at 3IS5 Holmes field and say hello. We are just south of class c of Capital airport.

Tony

We will.