Thread: Any train fans?

Any train fans?

My Dad had a working model train set, of which I have a few cars. I would donate them to anyone who would give them a good home, and no I don't have photos.

Bill,
    i put up a large train display for the holidays so I am always interested. That being said, if anyone else would like them for their kids I certainly would love to see them go to them as well. My grand father did for my dad who did for me as I do for my kids. That is how it should be. The trains are a tradition and a point of excitement that the holidays are near.
    rick
    Last edited by wyoranch; 01-29-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Rick, I would be happy to send them to you free of charge, It is box about 11 in x 15 in and I haven't even opened it since my Father passed away and it was given to me. I think there are 3 or 4 cars in there not sure. I had trains when I was a kid, but my boys are grown so I'd love to see this go somewhere others may apprecitate them. Should they be of any current value that is not my objective, I don't want anything for them. If you could give me your shipping address, here or by pm, I'd appreciate it. Thanks, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 01-31-2015 at 10:59 PM.