Thread: HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

HomeBuiltAirplanes.com

Anybody know if HBA is actually alive? I've sent about 10 notes to the admin. about registration problems, never get a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by briankk View Post
    Anybody know if HBA is actually alive? I've sent about 10 notes to the admin. about registration problems, never get a reply.
    I think they were heavily spammed recently so they tightened up the registration process. Give it a day or so.....

Problem been going on since October...

I'm a mod there, and it's very much alive and active. What is your issue? The site owner is active duty deployed somewhere and out of touch.

We did just change to requiring mod approval for registrations due to excessive spam.

Joined up last October, can sign in, have profile, cannot post or reply to for or about anything, not listed in membership listing. Lots of interesting reading there, though..

If you can fix it, TIA

briankk@att.net

bk
    Last edited by briankk; 01-20-2015 at 07:49 PM.

Brian, apparently you never finished the registration process by replying to the confirmation email. It's not something I can change as a moderator but perhaps a "super moderator" or admin can. If you can find the email you should have received (perhaps it went to your spam folder) you should be able to complete the registration process; if not let me know and I'll see if the admin can fix it.

Dana

Ah. I'd been thinking I never GOT a confirmation email. OK, thanks for the effort, anyway..

bk

It's fixed now, you should be able to post now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    It's fixed now, you should be able to post now.

And so I can, thank you, Dana.

bk