Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OSH 2015 For a first timer

Coming all the way from the West coast, try to 'bundle' the trip some way or another. That would be hit a few spots along or near the way, relatives, or an area a significant other wants to visit. Depending on what you have going on it's all doable, prioritize and plan.

I usually have a few ideas tucked away in the back pocket for easy retrieval.

Jumping in: last year I camped a few days my mom and our 2 dogs in tow and we all loved it! We had a tent the one day we both went in we had the dogs at a doggy daycare which wasn't much issue to/for me they love sleeping in the tent (we have previously camped that year so we had an ideal what we were doing

I would say camp only because I enjoyed it however my hamstermobile did get stuck in the mud the tent was fine THO (another perk we know it in some rain) it's a 4+1 in size only fits 2 queens if you plan on cooking or that you need to bring *everything* with table chairs you name it and the busses are great as are the people!

Hope ive helped my moms not as big a plane person as I am and she has said she had fun!