Thread: Where is there a great place to sell several different types of air craft parts?

Where is there a great place to sell several different types of air craft parts?

Hi!
    I've got several different types of aircraft parts and pieces, and was wondering if anyone knows a good place to list them out other than eBay? Some of them are NSN type parts from the military; but some are PMA stamped. I've got cylinders, plugs, switches etc.

Thanks!

Prairie Cottage Airport, 8KS8, Chapman KS
    I have used barnstormers.com for buying and selling parts to complete airplanes and have been very pleased with the results. No, I don't own barnstormers.com, just a happy customer
    Jim Clark, Chairman National Biplane Fly In, www.nationalbiplaneflyin.com. Currently flying: 1929 Waco CSO, 1939 Waco EGC-8, 1946 Piper J-3, 1955 Piper PA22/20, 1956 Beech G35, 1984 Beech A36 & 2001 Vans RV9.
    You love a lot of things if you live around them, but there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, nor any before nor any after, that is as lovely as a great airplane, and men who love them are faithful to them even though they leave them for others.
    - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Clark View Post
    I have used barnstormers.com for buying and selling parts to complete airplanes and have been very pleased with the results. No, I don't own barnstormers.com, just a happy customer
    I enjoy your quote by Hemingway. Isn't it the truth though? Thanks for the input about barnstormers. I've also looked at www.partsandplanes.com, and TAP. They are offering free listings, and it appears a bit more organized than barnstorm. Have you had any experience with them? Also, what type of aircraft are you flying? I'm looking at either a Glasair or a Lancair. I've found a couple of partially built kits for not much money, but a bit leery of starting on someone else s work. Have you had any experience with them?
    Best regards,
    David

Barnstormers and even ebay will give you the most traffic and when it comes to selling, the more people that see your ad the better your chances of making a sale.

Prairie Cottage Airport, 8KS8, Chapman KS
    Currently flying: 1929 Waco CSO, 1939 Waco EGC-8, 1946 Piper J-3, 1955 Piper PA22/20, 1956 Beech G35, 1984 Beech A36 & 2001 Vans RV9.
    I fly the RV9 in a formation group at Spruce Creek and one of our leads flies a Glasair Sportsman which is a great airplane. I chose the RV9 for formation work because of the unmatched visibility of a canopy and wide operating range. The RV9 has a longer wing with a narrower cord than the RV6 or 7 and is delightful to fly. I can comfortably fly formation with a Cessna 140 as lead at 85 knots or with a Bonanza at 150 knots.
    Jim Clark, Chairman National Biplane Fly In, www.nationalbiplaneflyin.com. Currently flying: 1929 Waco CSO, 1939 Waco EGC-8, 1946 Piper J-3, 1955 Piper PA22/20, 1956 Beech G35, 1984 Beech A36 & 2001 Vans RV9.
    You love a lot of things if you live around them, but there isn't any woman and there isn't any horse, nor any before nor any after, that is as lovely as a great airplane, and men who love them are faithful to them even though they leave them for others.
    - Ernest Hemingway