Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Video - Commemorative Air Force (CAF) World War II Air Expo - Dallas, Texas

New Video - Commemorative Air Force (CAF) World War II Air Expo - Dallas, Texas

Here's my newest video. We went to the Commemorative Air Force (CAF) World War II Air Expo - Dallas Executive Airport, Dallas, Texas this past Saturday and had a great time! What a wide array of Fighters, Bombers and Military vehicles on display! AND the CAF will soon be headquarter at Dallas Executive Airport, Dallas, Texas.

Nicely done video, some music and enough sound of the engines too.
    Thanks!

Thanks! We had fun putting it together.

Very nice video! I missed the chance to see 'Fifi' when she came through my neck of the woods this summer, but a good friend was able to take some photos and do a little write-up of the experience:

'Fifi' stops by the Salt Lake airport

Such an incredible airplane. Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Nice article Anders. Do you know how he made the pictures of Fifi look like that? Great effect!

The pictures were shot on a 5D Mark 2, and I think the look was achieved using Photoshop, but I'm not totally sure. I'll ask next time I talk with him.

Hi Anders. Check it out. I've been playing with Photoshop:

Name:  tuskegee-poster.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  98.8 KB

Cool! Keep up the good work. I'm going to have to get off my lazy butt next time, and see the planes for myself!

Got one more picture of 'Fifi' that didn't appear in the above article that I thought I'd share. Jim got to take a ride in 'Fifi', and got this awesome shot out of one of the gunner's emplacements:

Attached Images Attached Images