Thread: Pterodactyl Ascender II Ultralight

Pterodactyl Ascender II Ultralight

Pterodactyl ascender II. Good shape 2 sets of canards, 2 sets of drag rudders , 2 engines, 2 sets of reduction gears. Several new up grades . Long distance cruise sling seat. Complete airframe and engine manuals. $1800.00 .

from a different thread i understand location Athens Tx .
    i would like to have this thing , problems are how to get it up here and where to put it .
    a couple viddy clips i found during research on this type , this is what you are offering ?

Yes , same thing. Cruse around 45 stall about 27 climb at our elevation (451) around 1000 fpm. You can call Me(gordon) at 208-660-9396

flying condition? , type engine , time on engines . condition of sailcloth date covered , you know the list.
    dont you love the operator in that first vid clip . he considers proper footwear as flipflops .
    if you get another prospect feel free to execute, it would take me quite the while to conclude a transaction.

i wonder if this unit has the guts to lift my lard butt . iaw wikipidea early types rated at 225 useful load , sad to say geared up w PPE i would weigh in at an eighth of a ton. [250 lbs est] ..
    i dont think this unit is stressed to carry my load .
    i need something rated at +/- 4 with a 350 lb payload ..
    Last edited by mrbarry; 10-06-2014 at 04:13 PM.