Thread: Web Cams

Web Cams

I've always enjoyed the web cams from the muesum and pioneer airport, even if they've been very well hidden since the new web sight launched. Now I see they have been shut down completely. I understand the technology may not have been the most recent avaiable but at least they gave us a glimpse. Couldn't they have at least kept them up until they were ready to replace them? Come on, don't cut us off like that.

Hi Mike. I would like add my ditto to your web cam suggestion. It was always nice to get an Oshkosh fix.

Mike, I've made several requests over the past few years, most recently this past summer. I don't buy the band width answer; there was plenty of band width to have 3 - 4 cameras operating during the convention. I believe it's just not important to them. Too bad because it something the member keep asking for and something to keep the members engaged.

I do believe that the additional bandwidth during Airventure is donated specifically for that purpose. That being said.... I really miss the webcams as well. Perhaps Hal and the guys could address this???