Thread: unfair

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey Eric, Glad to hear from one of the most "Skilled Pilots" I know & also someone who fly's with the same disadvantage in advanced as I do.

When I brought up the "eternal debate" again for the umpteenth time I was determined to not just complain about the status quo. But to also offer what I believe would be an easy fix as well as a fair way of dealing with the issue. It seems that one of the arguments for not changing anything is because the people complaining offer no solutions....I have...it's super simple...and the frame work to do it is already there that has been established by none other than the IAC.

Obviously the idea of establishing API's {aerobatic performance index} for every mount was done for a reason & was used to rate what was legal for AWAC & what was not...I know because when I placed 6th out of 29 in advanced at the nationals in 02 that was the rules in place at the time...None of the guys flying the unlimiteds would have qualified to compete under the old rules then for the obvious reasons!Whats your thoughts on my simple solution that's already been done & worked well ?

Tony
    Last edited by flyrite; 11-25-2014 at 07:53 PM.