Thread: Professional Builder Needed

Lightbulb Professional Builder Needed

Dear Friends,

I am looking for professional builders available in the South Florida area to help with the completion of partially built RV-10 project.

Would anybody be interested, or would you guys be able to refer someone that might?

My contact info is pabloj3@me.com and 561-819-2665.

Thanks everyone,

Pablo C. Branco

So, wouldn't that make the plane an E-PB? I don't think the FAA has a category for that.

Dear cub builder,

As far as I went on my reading; receiving commercial educational assistance as long as it doesn't exceed demonstrations on how to perform the tasks will count towards the major portion determination. I would appreciate corrections, if I'm wrong.

Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by cub builder View Post
    So, wouldn't that make the plane an E-PB? I don't think the FAA has a category for that.

I believe you are correct, thus the at the end of my previous post. Lots of guys out there making a living doing builder assistance. Whether all of them stay within the regulations or not always makes for a lively discussion, but there is nothing wrong with builder assistance as opposed to built for you.

-Cub Builder

I plan on just bribing my EAA Chapter brethren with food and drinks.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.