Thread: DHC 2000 Henrob, Dillon, Cobra welding torch setup

DHC 2000 Henrob, Dillon, Cobra welding torch setup

Selling off some spare equipment. I have a basicly NIB DHC 2000 O/A torch setup. This is the "pro master" set will every tip size and option available. This was a back up set that maybe has 30 min of useage. New they sell for about $500, I am looking to get $350 for it, or $400 with a pair of smith regulators. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still Available?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Novak View Post
    Selling off some spare equipment. I have a basicly NIB DHC 2000 O/A torch setup. This is the "pro master" set will every tip size and option available. This was a back up set that maybe has 30 min of useage. New they sell for about $500, I am looking to get $350 for it, or $400 with a pair of smith regulators. Thanks!
    Aaron:

I came across your listing the other day while trying to find an active dealer for the Cobra 2000. My usual Go To Source EASTWOOD Company no longer handles the Cobra line. Have wanted one of these sets for quite some time now but --------. Didn't realize until I logged into the forum that your post was from 2014. If the 2000 is still available I am interested. If not available, I would appreciate any Feed Back on your experiences using the set. Advertising I have see and You Tube Demo's all seem to good to be real.

Michael F Nolan
    EAA 59732
    Whitefish Bay, WI
    rwbusnr@aol.com