Thread: Chapter Hangar Use Policy

Chapter Hangar Use Policy

I am on the Board of Chapter 44 - Rochester, NY. We have a 3,500 sq. ft. Sport Aviation Center and we are in the very early process of perhaps constructing an attached hangar. We would be interested in obtaining Chapter Hangar Use Policies to assist us in formulating our own policy. If your chapter has a hangar use policy I would appreciate it if you could send it to me at jpeters2@Rochester.rr.com. Thank You Jeff Peters

EAA Chapter 268 has acquired a space for members to work on their projects, and share chapter owned tools.
    We would appreciate info from other chapters on what rules, policies, practices, and such that they are using.
    Among but not limited to issues like facility access, safety, use of chapter tools, personal tools, and housekeeping.
    Any details or suggestions you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    Sam Silverman
    sams@medpcsupport.com
    Secretary, chapter 268
    EAA #1018341

EAA Chapter 106, greater Boston MA, built a hangar at Lawrence, MA (KLWM) and I understand has just acquired the lease for another existing hangar. Their web site is http://www.106.eaachapter.org/ I am sure that they would be happy to talk to you about how they manage their space and equipment.

Best of luck,

Wes
    N78PS

Thank you Wes!!