Thread: Y'all Need Some Data Integration

Y'all Need Some Data Integration

Hal, great job on the 2014 app. Got used quite a bit last week.

Now that we're back in reality, I have a small favor to ask.

When we register for the webinars, WHY can't we just enter our member number in the registration form and have the tool access our name/addr/etc?

Next best solution would be to add a cookie so that if we register for multiple webinars, we don't have to enter the same bloody data for every bloody webinar?

Thanks; I know you have many tons of irons in the fire; I just thought that this would provide some benefit.

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

The one that got me is that I was having problems early on with the AirVenture app, so I turned to the web calendar for events/forums. I had to log in to add them to my "agenda". I had a half dozen forums and what-not added to my list. Not a half hour later, there was an AirVenture app update, and it started working great. Except... None of those events/forums I added to my agenda appeared in the AV app. Kind of a let down that I had to find them and add them all over again on my phone as well. The data is there, it's just a matter of getting to it everywhere.

So my wish for next year is that there's a unified data platform from which to work, one that spans web and mobile apps.

~Chris
    Christopher Owens (EAA #808438, VAA #723276)
    Germantown, WI
    Bearhawk Plans #991, Bearhawk Patrol Plans #P313