Thread: What happens with stuff found afterwards?

What happens with stuff found afterwards?

I had a silver tin with a *very* minty smelling bar tin said "lush" on it (I'm gonna re-order them semi-soon) I have not pulled what it was in but I was wondering if it was found what would happen to it?

Being a little more specific: was before shift

i think it would have been in one of the showers tho I don't know which --it's a "dr peppermint" shampoo bar and tin from lush and it was barely used (not even an eighth was missing from it)

Hopefully that helps people look up what I'm talking about? As stated I plan on replacing but I'd rather not if I don't have to

I asked Lost and Found on Sunday before opening, in the vain hope that a jacket lost at last AirVenture might show up. (Warbirds jacket, XL, which a friend thought I might need that evening. He wound up leaving it on the bus…and of course they font make the jacket anymore.) I was told that they have no storage capacity between AVs and with very few exceptions (eyeglasses being one, for some reason) they are "disposed of" after AV ends.

Chris Mayer
    N424AF

As much as my mom said funny bit in my case tho is I don't recall using it more recently then something else (green fun same company similar tin) and I have the outher thing so I honestly have no clue on what happened

is there a chance the good will up there or one of the people has you're jacket? (My shampoo bar was like 10 bucks and it will last AGES with my hair this short the tin was like 3-4 bucks --so my case entirely replacable) makes me wonder about the people that find the stuff afterwards lol maby a "if lost please return to" sticker on my stuff? But then nothing but the one that don't have it will get lost lol

and to think I baught a BUNCH of lush and took a 100% (minus razors and toothbrush that they don't sell) lush shower pack (oh and camo bag but they sell knot wraps)