Thread: EAA Radio & "Paulisms"

EAA Radio & "Paulisms"

When Paul passed, there was some discussion on the forum about making the theme of AirVenture 2014 just a simple "Thanks Paul". That topic seemed to give way to other topics and discussion, or perhaps there was some corporate decision made which allowed the topic to fade, I don't know.
    In any event, in listening to EAA radio today, I've began noticing the short little segments featuring Paul (in his own voice) giving one of his "Paulisms", followed merely by the previously stated theme of "Thanks Paul" being said by somebody. The manner in which this is being done and was formulated is simply outstanding, and my hats off to the people (plural) that put this all together in such a way. Though the "sting" is not yet gone and these little segments remind me again of this, the way they are reaching out and honoring and celebrating Paul's life is at the same time very gratifying. This was really done well.

Thanks Paul

Russ
    Last edited by spongebobiwan; 07-28-2014 at 11:36 AM.

Russ & others,

Thanks for the kind comments. As a life-long aviation enthusiast and 35-year veteran of Oshkosh/AirVenture, the loss of Paul had a significant impact on me as well as many others at EAA Radio. We want to ensure his legacy lives on so that his vision and spirit can continue to be spread to future genreations. Many other EAA media are gathering "Paul Stories". We are proud to do our part.

We are still going through our archives looking for more "Paulisms" to include. Stay tuned...
    Jim Gray
    Station Manager - EAA Radio
    http://eaaradio.net