Thread: Forums

Forums

There used to be a gentleman from the National Parks Service (can't remember his name right now) that did an interesting presentation on the Wright Brothers at the museum, but I haven't seen it on the forums schedule in a few years. Does any one know what happened to him?

Also, no presentations by Rod Machado this year? I always enjoy his Aviation Humor forum.

I believe you're writing about Darryl Collins. He does have a very engaging presentation.
    I would think that Rod will be on site and doing some work. Perhaps he's doing something for AOPA or the FAA Safety Team, although nothing pops out on the Spans listing.

Yes, Rod always drew an overflow crowd. I just bookmarked some forums for tomorrow, looks like have I gave to be in 3 places at the same time. I'll trim the schedule some. Between the exhibits, commercial buildings and forums I'm pretty much booked up.

Thanks, I was thinking it was Darryl Collins, but I couldn't remember for sure.

I think Rod usually has a booth in one of the exhibit hangars. I'll have to make a note to check it out when I go through there.