Thread: Vintage Camping Questions

Question Vintage Camping Questions

I have a Vintage Aircraft and used to fly up every other year but about 6 years ago i developed a medical issue that keeps me from being able to Walk any Great distances with out a LOT of Pain and discomfort.
    The last time i flew up i arrived on Saturday (before the show started) around Noon and they were putting everyone in the South 40 or North Fondu lac what ever you chose to call it. I asked if i could be parked closer so i did not have to walk a great distance to either get to showers, Restroom or the Trams and the NICE person said "NO" even though just about every spot was available further north
    Would NOT ALLOW me to plead my case it was either there or LEAVE
    this year I see that Home built is changing the way they park planes and give you three choices, I like that idea Will the Rest of the place adapt that idea???
    had a back operation 2 years ago that was SUPPOSE to fix me up Guess what its came back so if i want Fly up next year
    What can i do? or when do i have to come up to get a spot close to things i need without having to walk half a mile each way
    i just looked at the Web Cams (7/24) and some planes are there and parking closer Who is parking them anyone?

this year im going back for the first time since that issue and my son and Grandson are coming with me.
    hope to find something that will keep me from being laid up in pain while there Arriving after lunch on 7/27
    WE ARE DRIVING UP THIS YEAR

Have a nice day and See you at KOSH
    Last edited by Tripacer64p; 07-24-2014 at 07:08 AM.

Do you have a Disabled parking sticker? See here:

http://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/pla...ty-information

NO the Dr says it doesnt meet the qualifications to get one
    but he is not in my shoes

Glad to hear you're back this year. I'm sure there are ways to 'improvise' as needed. Some options are best not posted. Plan your travels around the grounds carefully, rest as needed.

He Vintage, I think your private messaging options is turned off with your account.