Thread: MKE to OSH

MKE to OSH

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of a shuttle going from Milwaukee airport to OSH? I have a family member who jumpseats and he can get into MKE but I will be unable to go get him. The Go Riteway bus website is pretty much worthless for information about getting from MKE to OSH. Any nuggets or info? BTW, we are talking Saturday afternoon, THIS Saturday afternoon.

Thanks in advance for any and all info.
    Larry Nelson EAA 35011
    President EAA Chapter 821
    Springfield, MO
    PA 30 / Cessna 195

I non-revved into MKE two years ago and took the Lamers Bus. Very comfortable ride and very reasonable price. Their website is golamers.com.

Kobussen will also come get you....private car and is more expensive but if the lamers schedule doesn't work its another option. Their website is just Kobussen.com

Lamers buses pick up and drop off at the Wittman terminal on the northeast side of the field.

I've also flown into ATW too...there are hourly busses from there but he'd probably have a 2-leg commute to get there but depending on the loads might be worth it.

The bus connection between ATW and OSH is very convenient. Just walk through the terminal (about 50 feet, the place is small) and throw your bag under the coach and have a seat. You'll be at the front gate of the show in an hour.

I flew Delta through DTW (old Northwest Airlines route).

ATW was not a "non-revenue" option for him.
    Larry Nelson EAA 35011
    President EAA Chapter 821
    Springfield, MO
    PA 30 / Cessna 195