Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 AirVenture Webcams Official Thread

Takes repeated tries to connect to any of the cams then the cam only refreshes every couple of minutes. Maybe things will improve...

Quote Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
    Takes repeated tries to connect to any of the cams then the cam only refreshes every couple of minutes. Maybe things will improve...
    Dave,
    I just wanted to let you know that currently I am running 5 cams (Ultralight, Vintage, Warbirds, One Week Wonder, and EAA Radio) as well as 3 LiveATC frequencies (North Tower, South Tower, and FISK Approach) simultaneously, along with another couple browser windows for such things as this forum or Facebook or something, and I'm not experiencing the conditions to which you are referring. I logged on to all cams and LiveATC freqs. rather quickly, and have experienced only occasional "stuttering" in the cams or other applications. I don't know what equipment you are running or what internet speed you have, but maybe it's possible that this is something on your end? Just thought I'd pass my experience on to you so that maybe you could check something else as to what the problem could be.

we are experiencing a pretty heavy load on the server currently almost 600 separate streams. Working to free up some additional resources on our Milwaukee side. Please bear with us.

This will not affect the airshow feed that should live soon.

server issues in Milwaukee were fixed earlier this afternoon, and we had about 2,700 people watching the afternoon air show.

Next up is the evening Theater in the Woods presentations which should be live in about 5 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hayden View Post
    server issues in Milwaukee were fixed earlier this afternoon, and we had about 2,700 people watching the afternoon air show.

Next up is the evening Theater in the Woods presentations which should be live in about 5 min.
    Awesome! Thank you for all of your hard work. It sure is nice to be able to see what is going on.

If you missed an air show or Theater in the Woods presentation They can be found at least for the next month on the livestream page https://new.livestream.com/accounts/4758466 then click the links for either Air shows, or Theater presentations all available shows are listed

I have been trying for two days to view the webcams but always get is the message - This page can't be displayed. Have a high speed Verizon connection on a new computer that work fine on all other sites. Tried logging in first. Any suggestion?

Would anyone know if there is a webcam setup covering the seaplane base? If so, would you happen to have a link to it?

Good job on the webcams... Your efforts are greatly appreciated by all !

Thank You
    Dave

Jim, Allow popups from eaa/aiventure.org And the streams should load. Worked for me !

Dave

When you get to the page with the links to all the cameras, you need to add that URL to the list of trusted sites and disable any pop up blockers

There isn't a webcam at sea plane base yet. We have been tossing around the idea, and it's logistic challenges.