Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request for eaa oshkosh

"Fastcapy", whatever your name is, I don't recall "large bathroom trailers" between exhibit hangars in 2013 unless they were locked and not available to the public. If you have a photo of them, please post it, and I don't see them on the map. If there were potties east of hangar B, how about the other 3 hangars?

And as for as other events in Oskosh, are there any with the same amount of people and over such a large area as Airventure? And requiring as many restrooms or porta potties? You say you have been to may "where facilities were few and far between". Should EAA meet this low standard or should EAA do it right?

As for cleanliness, my post has not said anything about cleanliness, and I think EAA and it's guests do a good job on that.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 07-11-2014 at 08:40 AM.

I think we all have way too much time on our hands with this thread.......
    Glenn Brasch
    KRYN Tucson, Arizona
    2013 RV-9A
    Medevac helicopter pilot (Ret)
    EAA member since 1980
    Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" website.
    www.airportcourtesycars.com
    Volunteer Mentor www.SoAZTeenAviation.org

I've never had a hard time finding one. My wife even knows where the nearest flush one is at any given time.

One thing, I'd like is better tram signage. Most people don't know the route it takes through the grounds. "TRAM TO WARBIRDS" would make more sense than "RED TRAM"

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    I've never had a hard time finding one. My wife even knows where the nearest flush one is at any given time.

One thing, I'd like is better tram signage. Most people don't know the route it takes through the grounds. "TRAM TO WARBIRDS" would make more sense than "RED TRAM"
    Although I know the tram routes, I agree Ron. But, people would still ask "does this tram go to the warbirds?" or "How do I get to the ultralights?"