Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Molykote in Conti C90

That is a nice plane mikevictor!

Thanks! It's an Aero Boero 95, 26 of them were built in Cordoba, Argentina in the 60s. Later Boero built two subsequent versions, AB115 and AB180, I think they reached 400 planes or so, most of them were exported to Brasil or sold locally in Argentina. All of them have in common a very robust structure and nice flight characteristics and were used as crop dusters and glider tow airplanes...

A few were exported to Latvia? You are in Latvia?
    It looks a bit like a cross between a SuperCub and a Maule.

I am from Argentina. I am not sure about Latvia. The cockpit is roomie, like a PA12...

It does look roomy! Ok. LV is civil in Argentina for some reason I only remembered LQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke Tate View Post
    It does look roomy! Ok. LV is civil in Argentina for some reason I only remembered LQ.
    It is roomy, indeed!

here we use LQ only for official planes and helicopters...
    our registration system is very old, we reached the point in wich all the available registration numbers are used, I don't know why we hadn't changed to a more realistic system, like FAA's for instance...

go figure: 26 characters in the alphabet, 3 characters available for registration in Argentina for general aviation: 17576 planes

considering that in theory we never reuse the registration numbers, It is crazy!