Quote Originally Posted by rleffler View Post
I seem to recall that there used to be an application that allowed you to select the sessions of interest and tailor a custom schedule. If that is no longer a feature of the site, it will be greatly missed. It was something I used to plan my week.

bob

Hi Bob -

This feature is now available on the website for both AirVenture and year-round events. You do need to be logged in to the site - as long as you are, when you browse events on the AirVenture calendar, you'll see an "Add to My Itinerary" button. When you've done that, you can view your itinerary, and bring up a printer-friendly version of the page. There is one remaining ugly bug that should be fixed shortly, and that is that the items in the itinerary are currently sorting in order of the date/time you added them, not of the date/time of the event itself.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrasch View Post
In the past I believe Sportys sponsored the app, I look forward to it again. EAA staff, will there be another app this year?
Hey Glenn -

Yes! We expect to launch it within the next couple of weeks or so on iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android (phones and tablets) as well as the Amazon app store for Kindle Fire.

Watch e-Hotline and the site (http://airventure.org/app) for news of the final version's availability.

Regards -

Hal