Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tugs and Tows Opinion Seeking

Banned
    Bill, clearly electric is the smart, no hassle performance choice. If it's the choice of Pete the T6 driver, then you as a warbird driver as well should investigate it.

I don't know what your time table is, but if you have the time, it looks like he will again be a vender at OSH. Last year he had a selection of his tugs there, that you could try. If you plan to fly into OSH this year, he may be willing to take one of his tugs to your aircraft, and see how it works. You would have to ask him of course. Just saying.

Pete

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TEXANDRIVER View Post
    I don't know what your time table is, but if you have the time, it looks like he will again be a vender at OSH. Last year he had a selection of his tugs there, that you could try. If you plan to fly into OSH this year, he may be willing to take one of his tugs to your aircraft, and see how it works. You would have to ask him of course. Just saying.

Pete
    That's an excellent idea if our time frame is pushed backed a month or so and if he was willing(I'd ask him) to come up to Green Bay(45 mins.) where we fly into and stay. We'll see, thanks.

Speaking of time - nikkireed - did you happen to notice you are responding to a 6 year old post? Kudos on the necroposting effort though - lol
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGORANDY View Post
    Speaking of time - nikkireed - did you happen to notice you are responding to a 6 year old post? Kudos on the necroposting effort though - lol
    C'mon Randy...after all, Spam doesn't expire.....

Ron "I'm having Spam, eggs, sausage, and Spam" Wanttaja

I guess I'm old fashioned. I'll stick to Lobster Thermidor
    au Crevette with a mornay sauce.
    "Don't believe everything you see or read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln