I am a long time EAA member and own a T-6 and have had several experimental aircraft call my hangar home over the years. A couple years back I was approached to do a TV show on the local channel by a good friend who is in the production business. We did a local season, went regional (Fox Sports North), and had a run on national TV on the Discovery Network. The show is called The Flightline and we cover everything from paragliders to F22's with an eye on flying in every piece. It is not a pilot show rather one that enthusiasts and pilots both can enjoy.

During our TV run we were often asked where else can we be seen and we had no answer outside a DVR or buying a DVD from us. At Sun N Fun this year we debuted our Digital Season One and released our content to I Tunes, Google Play and Vimeo. We have enough content to launch Digital Season Two at Airventure this year also.

What I am looking for besides gas money for my T-6 (I need that too) is feedback and what you want to see on the show. We do 6-8 minute features and are looking to branch out and so some "journeys" that document a trip from MN to AK and some Bahamas and possibly South Africa Safari trips. These are great but a bit spendy and we want to make sure they fit the eye of our audience.

I hope you enjoy Digital Season One. We are busy producing Broadcast Season Four at present and getting Digital Season Two ready for release. I can't promise we will cover everything but we can't cover what we don't know about.