Thread: Annual AirVenture Patches

Annual AirVenture Patches

First question: What was the first year EAA started handing out Volunteer patches as a way of saying 'thank you' to the many volunteers who help make AirVenture the success that it is? My earliest volunteer patch is dated 1982.

Secondly, I'm looking to fill some gaps in my collection, not the volunteer patches, but the simple, regular, round blue background patch.
    I'm looking for a patch for each of the following years: 2002, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2018. I check Ebay periodically but if you have any one of these patches I'd like to hear from you.
    Thanks

Vintage has been giving out a round patch since they were Antique/Classic and rockers for year to go around it. My first year volunteering was 1998. I'm pretty sure that EAA sent me a letter thanking me for volunteering, providing tax information, and a EAA patch since then.

I have an '18 patch still hanging on my fridge from last year. Send me a SAS envelope and I'll send it to you. Will send my address to your PM.
    Bryan

Houston

Quote Originally Posted by Low Pass View Post
    I have an '18 patch still hanging on my fridge from last year. Send me a SAS envelope and I'll send it to you. Will send my address to your PM.
    Thanks! Sending it out tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Franck View Post
    Thanks! Sending it out tomorrow.
    Patch is on its way!
    Bryan

Houston