Thread: RON'S Accident Reports

RON'S Accident Reports

The new issue of Sport Aviation has a good article by Ron W. which is a survey of accidents in homebuilt or amateur built airplanes.
    It is worth some study be EAA pilots to know where the main pitfalls are.
    Last edited by Bill Greenwood; 03-25-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Not me, I'm the "other Ron." (that's a joke, we both refer to ourselves as the "other Ron"). You want Ron "They Call The Wind" Wanttaja (user name rwanttaja).

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingRon View Post
    Not me, I'm the "other Ron." (that's a joke, we both refer to ourselves as the "other Ron"). You want Ron "They Call The Wind" Wanttaja (user name rwanttaja).
    Considering the subject of the article, maybe I should be "The Crashing Ron" :-) FlyingRon probably remembers ~25 years ago on Usenet when my user name was "prang".

Ron Wanttaja

Quote Originally Posted by rwanttaja View Post
    Considering the subject of the article, maybe I should be "The Crashing Ron" :-) FlyingRon probably remembers ~25 years ago on Usenet when my user name was "prang".

Ron Wanttaja
    The fun one was that one of the "I Learned About Flying Books" had successive chapters from different people I knew from rec. aviation. I believe Ron's chapter was the one about champagne bubbles in his fuel.