I'm planning on coming up to OSH this year. I will be driving to Wis, since I lived there most of my life and have lots of friends and relatives scattered around the state having a car is a bit more practical then flying into AirVenture. When I first started coming to the "Fly-In" (1989) I lived about an hours drive away and in those days the event started on Sunday. My question is simple, can I arrive at the gate on Sunday morning and spend some time watching "arrivals" and getting familiar with this years' layout? I'm not concerned if there is a "fee" regarding entering the grounds and parking, I'm just trying to plan this trip. At this point I'm planning on driving to Kenosha on Sat and spending Sat night there, I will hit AirVenture for 3 days from Monday thru Wednesday and will stay in the Hartford/Slinger area during that time frame. At this point Sunday is open and I could head-up to OSH then or bum around Waukesha were I lived for 17 years...lots of friends and neighbors there.

Joe