Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What do you think about Malaysian AIrline Flight 370???

Now I definitely know it was alien abduction.

raytoews,

Check for aircraft debris in Saturns' rings, they could hide a whole lot of parts in there!!!

Joe

Banned
    This has been floating around the internet for the past 24 hours, so I wanted to share with y'all as something thought provoking, darkly funny and a cautionary tale:

Malaysian Airline Survivor

Spare a thought & sympathy for the man who told his wife he was going to China on business on that Malaysian flight 370 and now can't come out of his girlfriend's apartment! Ever!

mmcgrew
    If they have a radar track - Would they not also have a decent track (from 35K)? This would show the approach angle on hitting the water? If it was very steep, maybe no debris path? I still think it is Pakistan.

Banned
    Time to resurrect this thread.

While it seems like it just happened yesterday, today marks a perplexing and agonizing anniversary. It has been one year since Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 disappeared. Just vanished, no explanation, no wreckage, no clue what the heck happened. One very large Boeing 777 and 239 passengers and crew gone without a trace and after 1 year the families and loved ones of those poor soles still with no closure. It's possible they will never have any.

A massive, exhaustive search below the sea still continues with concentration now off the coast of western Australia, in the southwestern Indian Ocean, for the last few months. Nothing still. And still nobody knows nothin'.

For one year the talking heads, so-called experts and real experts have theorized, speculated and deconstructed and asked a million questions in the absence of any shred of evidence to answer what really happened. These are exercises in futility. It is fast becoming the greatest aviation mystery in history and may surpass Amelia's disappearance if nothing is ever found. Meanwhile, the search continues by 3 countries with the most sophisticated equipment and satellite imagery available. I wish them well. As human beings we have an inherent need to know or to post blame when the inexplicable happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe LaMantia View Post
    raytoews,

Check for aircraft debris in Saturns' rings, they could hide a whole lot of parts in there!!!

Joe
    I think there's a better chance of finding rings of debris around Uranus.

In all seriousness though; I wouldn't be suprised if the flight didn't crash at all. It would be interesting to know the complete passenger manifest. Not just to conclude who could be the actor(s) but a kidnapping target as well. Conspiracy theories abound......