I am an amateur/hobbiest aspiring photographer that has attended the EAA in Oshkosh since 1974. I have been flying since I was 16 years old and have been around long enough to know a few of the "do's and don'ts. I have always been a big Warbird fan and even volunteered to work the fuel truck back in the old days. I would like to ask permission to photograph a few Warbird aircraft ealy in the morning during the week at EAA (about two hours). Yes, I don't touch without asking and hopefully having the owner present. I anticipate using two of my favorite things in the shoot, beautiful aircraft and beautiful girls. I would like to get some "wing and cockpit" photos with the model if possible. The photos are not sold and I do not get paid or make any money on this venture. The model gets free admission from me in trade for her time. As the owner/pilot, you would receive edited photo(s) of the model with your aircraft emailed to you after the show. Any interest would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks, Mike.