I don't know if this belongs in this Warbird Island thread section, but I didn't know where else to post this.

I am looking for a DVD of a movie titled: "A GATHERING OF EAGLES". Some of you may be familiar with it and perhaps can help me? It was a major motion picture, released to theater in the early 1960's. It starred Rock Hudson. It was about life in SAC during the days of the B-52.

I am looking for this movie in DVD format. I see it offered on Amazon.com and at times on eBay, but the movie is always in a foreign language. I don't know what's up with that??? I see that it is also appears at times on eBay in the old VHS tape format, but I can never find one in DVD format. UGH! Even Blue Ray disc would be OK if anyone knows of any.

I am about to just go ahead and buy a VHS tape copy from Amazon or eBay, but then I would also have to go out and buy a VCR to play it on. I no longer own a VCR as mine quit working ages ago and I never replaced it. Alternatively, a co-worker told me to just go ahead and buy the VHS tape version, and he could then convert it over to a DVD for me. But I'm not so sure this would work? Didn't those VHS tapes have some sort of copy proofing built in to them, to keep people from copying them?

Well if anyone has ever heard of this movie being available on DVD, IN ENGLISH, let me know.

Thanks for any help.

Rick G.