Thread: How Cute Is THIS???

How Cute Is THIS???

I'm probably the only one who missed this when it went viral a few months ago, but just in case......

http://www.youtube.com/embed/w8JU-1Z...layer_embedded

Pay close attention at 2:22 in....priceless!!

Jim
    Last edited by Hal Bryan; 02-25-2014 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Fixed embedded video.

Her smile says it all!

Thanks for posting that I had not seen it and it was fantastic. Looks like we have another pilot in the making and one very very lucky father. Almost makes me want to go have a kid of my own. Is 57 too late to get started ?

Banned
    Jim, you're not the only one, I've never seen this, thanks for posting. I, like many pilots I'm certain, will wander back in their minds to when we were little boys and girls and that first time we went up in a small plane, and see ourselves in that little girl's wide-open eyes and constant erasable smile and remember the same sense of excitement, pure joy and absolute elation that she exhibits.

That little girl should become the poster child for the future of GA and learning to fly!
    Last edited by Floatsflyer; 02-25-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaflier View Post
    Thanks for posting that I had not seen it and it was fantastic. Looks like we have another pilot in the making and one very very lucky father. Almost makes me want to go have a kid of my own. Is 57 too late to get started ?
    You could always do it like I did...got a step-son at age 59 (me, not him) when I married his mom :-)

A really cool thing is we can ALL influence kids in this direction. Case in point...a 'selfie' my buddy's kids took in the back seat of our 172 summer before last.... I cannot wait for it to warm up outside!!

UNABASHED PLUG... CLEVELAND AREA --> http://www.kidsinflight.org/about.html

Name:  scan0002.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  39.9 KB
    Last edited by Jim Rosenow; 02-26-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Add Unabashed Plug

Great video - I shared it on my FB page the other year.. lots of Likes. As seen here - little heads have a hard time keeping the adult sized headset aligned and on. Having an ill fitting headset really distracts from the the flight experience esp in a open or near open plane.

http://softcommheadsets.com/aviation...ts/C-45-20.htm

When my daughter was 12 I got her their child ANR model with purple earcups. it works, it fit, she likes it. Your mileage may vary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Heffelfinger View Post
    Great video - I shared it on my FB page the other year.. lots of Likes. As seen here - little heads have a hard time keeping the adult sized headset aligned and on. Having an ill fitting headset really distracts from the the flight experience esp in a open or near open plane.