Gabby,

As a professional IA who owns a shop doing maintenance on Bonanza's I feel qualified to make the following statement. You are out of your mind if you think your going to match (or even come close) to the operating cost of a Bonanza.

1. 42 gph vs. 14-17 gph at the moment that's roughly a difference of 25 gph @ 6.00 gallon (my airport) so right there is $150.00 per hour difference
2. Ask operators of Turbine Legends, Lancair IV-PT, Comp-air Turbines, Lancair Evolution's what the insurance cost (if they can get it) is. Let me clue you in, it's a huge difference. Many insurance companies will not even write policies on experimental turbine powered aircraft.
3. Engine overhaul cost of PT-6 is in another universe compared to overhauling say.....IO-540 or IO-550 varient
4. Finding qualified maintenance to work on the airplane becomes much more difficult as does parts sourcing for an aircraft where the company is small and resources limited.
5. Pilot qualifications, who will train pilots and at what cost? how often will they require re-current training?

the possibility of being "relatively close" on operating cost is a fantasy. Of course "relative" is......well, relative. there is a moon that orbits a planet why out in the solar system the "warms" to -450 deg f on a good day. Astrophysicists study this planet for its "relative warmth".