Thread: Short ADS-B Survey for MAS with Embry-Riddle University.

Short ADS-B Survey for MAS with Embry-Riddle University.

This survey solicits responses related to the potential impact the FAA's ADS-B mandate will have on the private pilot population. This survey is being conducted as part of the requirements for a Master of Aeronautical Science degree research project through the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. There are no eligibility requirements for this survey. There are zero expected risks or discomforts associated participating in this survey. There are no rewards for participating in this survey. This is a 16 question survey and should take no more than 10 minutes to complete. Responses are completely anonymous. No personal data is solicited outside of basic demographic information. Respondents may stop taking the survey at any time without penalty. Individual responses will be combined and analysed with the responses of all other participants in an effort to determine if the private pilot population will increase, decrease, or stay the same based on the FAA’s ADS-B mandate. By completing this survey the respondent is providing permission to participate in the research project.
    Please take just a few minutes to complete the survey at the following link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/wrightGAsurvey. Please send questions about the survey or the research to WRIGHTD9@my.erau.edu.

Thank you in advance for your participation,
    Darrell

Alright, survey taken

Ditto

Done, but you only have a category for responses from private pilot certificates, which I don't have. Some of us here have a higher certificate than a Private.

Survey taken.

Chris
    You Tube only proves that more airplanes have crashed due to Video Camaras than any other single reason...

Champ, I appreciate your response. For effective research I tryed to limit the research to a very specific population. There are no restrictions for higher certificates.

Your response is less than clear. Do you or do you not want people with commercial and higher ratings to participate?

I "exercised the privileges" of a private cert even though have atp. Thought that was what was intended.

All, The more replies the better....there are no restrictions on who can participate...everyone is welcome. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/wrightGAsurvey

Ahh, fond memories of working on the Graduate Research Project (Capstone). Survey complete. Good Luck.

Rick