Thread: For Free to a Good Home: Sport Aviation Back Issues

Goggles For Free to a Good Home: Sport Aviation Back Issues

Hi Gang,
    So I was recently cleaning out my desk and happened upon all of the Sport Aviation issues I've been hoarding away since I joined EAA (and got addicted to this hobby we all love). These magazines are what kept me motivated through my Private ticket and what keep me sane while I wait for the frigid Wisconsin winters to warm up enough to go rent a J-3 for some stick and rudder time.

I've been thinking about what I can do to help with EAAs mission - increasing aviation participation, and even though I'd love to continue hoarding them for years to come, the truth is that they might be better served inspiring another prospective aviator.

So if you know someone (maybe a Young Eagle?) who would love to spend hours and hours reading about flying, I'll send you all of these magazines.
    I wouldn't mind a little help on the shipping

Here's what I have:
    2013 - All except January (where'd that go?) and December (Selfishly keeping it in the safe deposit box because my family was honored to be featured in Brady's column)
    2012 - All except May and December
    2011 - All except July and December (I must be giving my December issues out a lot)
    2010 - All 12 Issues!

Name:  image-1.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  24.1 KB
    Name:  image-2.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  23.8 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  23.0 KB

So... for some reason the forum is flipping my photos upside down when I upload them, but you get the picture.
    Let me know if you're interested and I'll get them to you!

Did you get my PM?

Yes! I'll reply shortly!