Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Part of the problem or part of the solution....

Gday all, while I am a home build procrastinator I am also a long time service rifle club member and the problem of attracting the young to join in is a problem across the board. As a young man many years ago I had no choice as I was woken early on a sunday by an old bloke and dragged to the range and ended up a convert and I feel it is the case here. While not saying that would work in this case as has been said above seek them where they live and that is on facebook and twitter and all those things but the result has to be to engage the young. Cheer Ross

One avenue of new recruits into local chapters is for a designated local chapter member to frequently be looking on this EAA forum for new members in their area, then send a welcome PM to them to visit their local chapter.
    It would help if EAA require you to state your general location when joining this EAA Forum (as not all do), at minimum would be City/State. That could hardly be considered as giving up any personally identifying information.