Hi everyone,
I need some advice but let me first give a little introduction about myself. I'm a 28 years old recent daddy wanting to fly since a child. Well money was not enough to do both college and fligh school so I decided to finish school and get a bachelor in finance. After 3 years due to marriage, a home , a baby, and a demanding job I have not been able to finish my ppl (got only 40 hrs). Another contributing factor being that there is not a flight school in my city, I used to have to commute to San Antonio and Mcallen Tx when in college for flight lessons. It is more challenging now because working in the energy sector (100+ hrs per week) leaves me with limited time with family if on top of that I have to drive 5 hrs. But if could fly instead of driving then It would be more manageable to fly to get more training and spend time with my family.

Now the question . . . its been always my dream to fly a Long EZ and I even never seen one in person, at the same time I like very much the Grumman Tiger I used to train with. Can anyone give me an honest opinion of why should I get one or the other or even give suggestions about other aircraft?. My wive hates to fly but may be my daughter would like it in the future (3 mo old now) so mainly I would be flying myself or ocacionally with another friend or parent. Also I'm not sure right know but I would like to fly for a living someday but my current job is providing for a decent living for my family and the possibility to buy my own aircraft within the next year.

ALL COMMENTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED THANK YOU