I have an UN-AIRWORTHY Marske Pioneer 2D project for sale or possible trade.

It is POSSIBLE to make the aircraft airworthy. But repairs and safety testing MUST be done before this can happen. After e-mail consultation with the designer of the glider, the legendary Jim Marske, if you load test (sandbag) the glider to 4G for a short period of time, then the glider could be considered safe to fly.

The wings on this glider did not appear to have been built well enough to fly it on a "well, it was built per the plans" assumption.

There is metal work, welding work, mechanical work, and wood work needed in order to finish this glider. Any buyer will be required to execute an agreement guaranteeing that the glider will be repaired per AC 43.13 and that it will be load tested before it is flown.

Fuselage complete with salvageable canopy. Ailerons and elevators covered. Plans and S/N included. Steel frame in fuselage completed, NEEDS rework for wing attach alignment.Wood wings constructed, last 2 feet of wingtips sawn off to fit in garage. These can and should be replaced with the newer fiberglass style wingtips, or you can always splice back on the removed wood tips.

Sell or Trade for something that interests me. A good old-school sheet metal finger brake, a Baby Ace or similar welded steel fuselage, SOME homebuilt projects, etc.

Located in Los Angeles, sorry I cannot deliver this due to starting new full time job soon.

Any interested parties contact me at victorbravo )at{ sbcglobal }dot( net