Thread: 1/3 scale B17 and no this is not an RC. The Bally Bomber

1/3 scale B17 and no this is not an RC. The Bally Bomber

Thought I would share this.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
    We've been watching this project for a while now - we can't wait to see it fly!

Here's an early story we did:

Our (full-scale) B-17 crew even stopped in to visit Jack last July - they were pretty excited about it as well.

Name:  1016805_148997345305053_335247863_n.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  61.2 KB

Hal Bryan
    EAA Lifetime #638979
    Senior Editor
    EAA—The Spirit of Aviation

Oshkosh, WI
    I've been to Jack's place to see the project and I am still in awe and amazement of his dedication and detail he has put in to this project.
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

Los Angeles KWHP
    What a spectacular project ! What a spectacular personal achievement for an EAA homebuilder, even up to this point alone.

It would sure be a shame if the Sport Aviation article about this one-off homebuilt had to be made smaller and less prominent, because a decision was made to prioritize an article about a turbine PC-12 with de-ice boots.
    EZ Flap is the high performance upgrade for Cessna, Piper, Stinson, Maule and Beech manual flaps.
    More performance - more control - more visibility ! 100% Money Back Guarantee

Barrington, IL
    I've been following this project too. Hats off to these guys for bringing this project to completion, can't wait to see it fly!

BTW: Where did I first hear about this project? The warbird replica HQ at Oshkosh....